Located in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York, The Presbytery of Geneva serves 60 churches and one emerging immigrant fellowship, as well as Camp Whitman on Seneca Lake.
Our churches are located in the areas surrounding Canandaigua, Keuka, and Seneca Lakes, as far north as Lake Ontario and within a short distance from the Pennsylvania border on the south.
Our offices are centrally located in the lovely village of Penn Yan, New York. We are a partnership of congregations and ministers seeking to help one another carry out vital ministries in the name of Jesus Christ. We are a member presbytery of the Synod of the Northeast and the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
The Presbytery of Geneva emphasizes:
- Congregational Transformation
- Creating Spiritual Energy
- Understanding Congregational Identity
- Developing a Ministry Team
- Re-entering the Community
- Developing a Ministry Plan
- Developing a Financial Base for Ministry and Mission
- Spiritual Development
- Building Relationships
Check out some of the events going on in
The Presbytery of Geneva!